Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. No GLASS containers of ANY KIND on the Beach, including beer bottles, glass jars, liquor bottles, etc. NO GLASS!
2. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. No Weapons of any kind allowed on the property.
4. No LITTER! We appreciate everyone's efforts to keep our beach and lake clean by placing their trash in the trash bins. Please do not leave trash on the road as you are leaving! There are trash cans located on the road and by the bath house.
5. ANYONE who CANNOT SWIM or is under 12 years old MUST WEAR a life jacket while in the water. NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. No entry into Sandstone Lakes Resort Subdivision for ANY reason! NO Sight-Seeing!
7. No Nudity! No thongs!
8. No Foul Language or Violent Activity of any kind.
9. No open fires on beach.
10. The Beach may close in bad weather. No refunds. If there is a weather event, Rain Checks are available at the front office for anyone who has been on the beach for less than 1 hour.
11. All guests will be required to get out of the water at 6:30 p.m. allowing time for packing & clean up. Cabanas must be cleared of all personal property by the time the beach closes at 7 p.m. All vehicles are expected to be leaving the property by 7:00 p.m. No loitering near the bath house or on the road.
12. No PETS allowed on the property. Please do not expect to leave your pet in your vehicle. We will not permit it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. No ROWDINESS and/or DRUNKENESS allowed!
14. NO VEHICLES on the BEACH!
15. DO NOT move our TABLES!
WEEKENDS ONLY UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
THEN EVERY DAY EXCEPT MONDAY!